– Cricket is a sport that demands a lot of passion and often brings out players' tempers.
– Despite being known as a "gentleman's game," cricket can be highly competitive and emotions tend to run high.
– India is among the most passionate cricketing countries, and its players are known for their brazenness and fighting spirit.
– Modern Indian cricket players are instilled with confidence and a thirst to prove themselves, which has led to more open expressions of emotion on the field, including sledging and frustration.
– Prithvi Shaw's recent brawl is an example of poor temper among young Indian players.
– Virat Kohli, India's ace batter, is known for his ruthless aggression on the field and has been fined numerous times for showing dissent.
– Sourav Ganguly, the former India skipper, was a bold and aggressive leader who changed the trend of India losing overseas by taking the game to the opposition.
– S Sreesanth, a right-arm pacer, had a reputation for losing his cool on the field and being involved in questionable fights and celebrations.
– Harbhajan Singh, the "Turbanator," also had a reputation for losing his cool on the field and was involved in a tense altercation with Shoaib Akhtar during the Asia Cup 2010.
– Gautam Gambhir, a Delhi-born batter and former Indian opening batter and captain, was involved in several on-field altercations, including one with Shane Watson and another with Virat Kohli during the Indian Premier League.